Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Answer to Piping Troubles

I got the answer. It's because I didn't cut my piping fabric on the bias! So now I will be taking ALL the piping out, recutting it, resewing it, and then it will work! (WHAT A LOAD OF WORK!) So there you have it. When you make piping be sure to cut it on the bias because if you don't, the material won't stretch enough. So, off to make more piping....

Also, just as a side note, I've noticed that every time I make a new post, my pageviews go up like by 20 in about 40 minutes! O.o eta: I know that it goes up 1 pageview every time I post, but it's NOT 20! lol I'm sure there are people following my blog that it doesn't tell me are. Is this a problem with my comp, or do you guys just not know how to add my blog to your following list? lol If that's the case, post a comment and I'll get back to you on how to fix that. I know my friend Theresa didn't know how to follow it, so if that's a common problem, just let me know and I'll post how to do it! :)

Don't forget to check out my custom orders site (You guys must be tired of hearing this! You can fix that by getting someone to place an order! :P)

God bless!

P.S. I don't know if they're following this blog but... Congratulations to Atlanta and her husband Jordan on their expected addition! I'm praying for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment