Saturday, July 27, 2013

Put Together (halfway!)

Okay so this is where I'm at! I haven't gotten chording to make my piping with yet, but I'm working on everything else and the sleeves are put in temporarily. Well one sleeve is!





As I'm sure you're getting used to hearing! I need to work on the darts a little bit! haha xD But I'm really pleased with how this is going! I'm having so much fun! I almost freaked out this morning when I cut my panels too long and then thought I didn't have enough material to make a third panel! But then I found out that if I made my panels the right length, I did have enough material, so this is three panels and I'm REALLY glad I decided to do three!

Enjoy and don't forget to check out my custom work at Bespoke By Ruth

God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Ruth your dress is looking great!! I can't wait to see it finished! Do you know what you will do for the cuffs?

    ~Bascha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much. I have some brown silk scraps, I think I'm going to make them out of that! xD

    ReplyDelete