Wednesday, July 24, 2013

ITS A .... WOOL!

My wool's here! I am SOOOO excited! Here are some pictures of how BEAUTIFUL it is!




Isn't it just beautiful?


Look at the shine!


There are just miles and miles of it! (well, at least, it sort of seems that way lol) I'm so scared to cut into it! O.O I might mess up! But anyhow, I'll be posting pictures of my progress with my wool... It might only take me like 2 days, but I'll be sure to post pictures of how I made it! 

Enjoy!




Don't forget to check out my website. bespokebyruth.weebly.com Maybe you've got a friend or family member that would really enjoy a period correct dress? ;D

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful fabric! I'm sure you'll make a lovely dress out of it, and we'll undergo the difficult task of matching plaid on a bodice in synchrony c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks, Frieda! I just posted on the SA that it looks like your fabric. haha! Yes, this bodice is driving me insane and I didn't really bother about matching plaid because I only had 5 yards and I had to place the pieces to make sure I had enough! I just barely had enough material to do 3 panels in my skirt! YIKES! lol

    ReplyDelete