Friday, April 18, 2014

Homeschool Ball Part 2 (Friends)

So us at the party before the partying began! LOL


Here is pretty Bascha! :D That blue is so becoming on her!


Caroline! :) I love her lace underskirt and the ribbon trim!


Ann Marie! I love her shoes! I think her sash slipped up too far.. :D but very pretty! You were a perfect doll!


all five of us girls spinning... poor Chrissy thought she shouldn't be in the pictures cause her skirt wasn't poofy! lol 


Bascha and her date Chris. :) Like this shot! you can tell they're having fun :)


I thought these pics were so cute! :D


Bascha, Theresa, and Me! :D I looooove this pic! :D 


Many thanks to the unaware donor of these pictures :D lol thanks T!

Hopefully a little story stuff soon :D

Love,
Ruth

2 comments:

  1. Haha good job Ruth! ;)
    I love the last two photos of us. <3
    Love,
    Bascha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, me too! lol those are probably my favorite pics ever taken of me! lol
      Thanks!
      Love,
      Ruth

      Delete